Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger
Yay! It's been a while since I played. I've been very busy lately but I'm back so better watch out for my Saturday 9 answers! ;)
1. Who makes the best moves in your life? ~ Who else but ME. But sometimes hubby butts in especially when my noggin needs some bangin'. LOL!
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other). ~ When I get hooked to a new book or TV series.
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given? ~ It's both nature and nurture.
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior? ~ In some ways, yes.
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex? ~ Yes. And I'd rather tell him in person that write it down here because I don't want to get into trouble. Hehe!
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror? ~ Unfortunately, yes.
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did it affect your sex life? ~ There was less and less of it as the baby bump grew. ;)
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person? ~ To be more assertive.
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country? ~ There were/are several military men in my family so I know firsthand what their sacrifices are .





0 Comment/s:
Post a Comment